Committed to Making the Environment and Our Communities More Greener
At Morganti, we are dedicated to sustainability, and are committed to implementing Green Building concepts into every construction projects and the way we operate on a daily basis. Morganti has long recognized the importance and value of implementing construction and design practices that conserve resources, reduce waste, measure energy performance, and create healthier, more productive facilities.
As a member of the US Green Building Council (USGBC), Morganti is committed to helping clients achieve LEED certification in the construction and renovation of buildings. In early collaboration with owners, design professionals, subcontractors and suppliers, we utilize sustainable practices that save money, protect the environment, and foster healthy communities. Our approach to sustainability considers a multitude of sustainable decisions, before, during and after the construction process.
Morganti manages sustainable construction practices through standard procedures of construction waste management, indoor air quality, quality control, design professional collaboration, and material/ policy documentation. Our mission is to maximize our stewardship of natural resources and aid the Owner in reaching their sustainability goals.
Morganti has managed the sustainability efforts for the design and construction of many LEED-certified and high performance buildings including:
- Founder’s Hall Renovations Center for Health Sciences at Naugatuck Valley Community College, CT
- Advanced Manufacturing Center at Quinebaug Valley Community College, CT
- New Science Center at Western Connecticut State University, CT
- Kings County Criminal Courthouse, NY
- New York School Construction Authority Schools PS127,PS730 & ISHS86, NY (All in construction)
- Elias Brookings Museum Magnet School and Mary Dryden Veterans Memorial School, MA
- Roger L. Putnam Technical High School, MA
- Ed Austin State Attorney’s Office, FL
- Lake Worth Casino and Beach Revitalization, FL
- Lincoln Park Academy, FL
- BCAD Aviation Dept. Maintenance Facility, FL
- New Federal Office Building, CA
- Southmayd Elementary School, TX
- Sam Houston High School, TX