Our Solid Foundation
Our people have talent, experience and passion that are reflected in every one of our projects – which is our formula for success. We constantly challenge and inspire our employees to grow professionally and personally. We seek out the potential in those just starting their careers as well as seasoned professionals with specialized and diverse educational backgrounds and expertise.
Morganti offers competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Group health insurance and prescription drug plans
- Group dental plans
- 401K salary deferral and company matching plans
- Tax advantaged flexible spending account for dependent care
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability programs
- Competitive vacation and paid time-off products
Start building the career of your dreams today.
Interested individuals can apply by sending resumes to email@example.com or mailing resumes to The Morganti Group Inc.,
100 Reserve Road, Suite D 210, Danbury, CT 06810.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer